IFB bloggers hit on these two very glamorous trends along with high waisted wide leg trousers, ponchos, faux fur, and saddlebag handbags. To name just a few stories, womenswear themes included wardrobe rule breaking, fashionable dress on the go, wearing Fall colors against cool skin tones, and wardrobe essentials which included a red lip. We also had excellent posts featuring menswear, beauty, and the business of blogging.
And now, if you’re thinking, “I just can’t do the turban because I have too many memories of Grandma poolside in Boca.” Well, there are some great alternatives under the guise of a headband. Be sure to check our sponsor first for this Fall outfit game changer. They have some beautiful options right now.
Links à la Mode, November 5
- Attire Club: 5 Essential Questions About Accessories Answered
- Bows + Fringe: The Perfect Eyebrow Series
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List
- Christy Moeller: 3 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Stole
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Black Week | The Top Black Coats F/W 15/16
- Everyday Starlet: Fall Fashion Colors For Cool Skin Tones
- Fash Illuminous: How To | Dress Fashionable When You are on the Go
- FionaMcCabeDotCom: The Wide Leg Pants
- I’m a Norbyah: Clothing Swaps | A Different Kind of Shopping
- Inside Out Style: How to Mix Stripes with Prints
- Just Jei: Secondhand vs Vintage | All the Definitions You Need to Know Part II
- Lady Goodman: Currently Obsessed | The Saddle Bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company
- La Vintage Vida: Getting Glamorous with a Turban
- Modavracha: Sweater Fashion Doesn’t Have to be with Jeans
- Mornings with Madge: It’s a Wrap | Ponchos
- Moxie Beautiful: Redbook Inspired Fashion Must-Haves
- Purushu Arie: A Basic Guide to Men’s Formal Shoes
- Style in a Small Town: How to Wear Black and Brown Together
- Style Through Her Eyes: Downton Abbey-esque Hair Tutorial
- We Are Ready Made: One Night Only in Broadway
SPONSOR: Shopbop Splits59, Cynthia Rowley Dresses, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, BEX nyc, Misha, Kobi Halperin, Tunic Sweaters, Wide Leg Pants, Saddle Bags, Men's Begg & Co.