Ok, usually there's a lot of complaining about the holidays. Stress. Shopping. Crazy Family. But for some reason, and by all means this is awesome, people are really happy about the holidays this year. Well, at least in this roundup. Getting festive, not worrying too much and having a fun time, that's what these final days of 2014 should all be about!
Links a la Mode: December 11th
- Adorned in Armor: Introducing Beauty
- Affordorable: Stealing from His Closet
- Attire Club: 10 Materials to Wear in the Winter
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Nails, Inc. Tinsel Town Collection Review
- Hunting in Heels: Sunday Style: Barbara Streisand
- Invictus: Closet Essentials
- It Takes 2 Fashion: 5 Tips for Dealing with PRs
- Fashion Trends and More: 3 Ways to Style an "Ugly Holiday Sweater"
- Lake and Moon: How to Find the Color Scheme for Your Wardrobe
- Les Assorties: Introducing Sandy Liang
- Moda Vracha's Spot: Exclusive MAC x Nasty Gal Collection
- Ms. Fabulous: Dapper Q's Masculine Fashion Show, (Un)HEELED
- Purushu Arie: Illustrations of the British Fashion Awards 2014
- Prodo: The 14 Elements of a SEO Friendly Blog
- Style Bizarre: The No-Knit DIY Slouchy Beanie Tutorial
- Style on The Side: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles
- The Chic Teen: How To Create a Minimalist Packing List
- The Rivaux: Let's Get Organic with Our Skincare
- We Are Ready Made: We Are Fashion Freaks
- We The Unicorns: Lady Gaga's Mod Makeup Tutorial
SPONSOR: East Dane Tretorns, Narciso, 10 Corso, Del Toro, Zhuu , Maiyet, Land by Land, Araks, Tretorns, Antonello & Manebi
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.