Valentine’s Day also became a theme to draw inspiration from for a creative story and photoshoot. Not your average blog post and something to consider when you are stuck for a topic. Also, interviews with a boss lady, a stylist, and a retailer give insight to their climb to expert status. That along with a list of blogger style icons give encouragement and, I hope, motivation in the business of blogging.
And no round-up would be complete without favorite fashion trends. Skinny scarves, monochromatic dressing, and the color yellow are all shared. All of which are worn to make an impression. Check out an in depth look into Marc Jacob’s recent ad campaign. Also, the first post with a glimpse into New York Fashion Week. It’s finally here, and I can’t wait to see what strikes you all.
So, whether you are spending it with your significant other, bestie, child, or watching Netflix with Mr. Ben and Mr. Jerry, let Valentine’s Day be a day to remember those we cherish. I will be making valentine’s and watching Masha and the Bear with a four year old.
Links a la Mode, February 11
- Attire Club: The Best Looks from NYFWM | Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Distinguished Diva: Urban Minimalism with Hallelujah
- Fashionopolis: Liva Protege | New Talent and Creative Fluidity
- Female Jungle: MeetTheBoss | Amy Roiland, Boss Lady of FashionTap
- Grazielle Camilleri: My Yellow Coat
- Les Assorties: Styling Sessions with Marina de Magalhaes
- Modavracha: The Skinny Scarf Trend
- Mox and Socks: A Staying-In Valentine’s Day Outfit
- My Fashion S/ash Life: A Valentine’s Story
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Resort 2016 | Acne
- Proceed with Style: Affordable Valentine’s Day Gifts for Anyone
- Purple Poodle Blog: New Make-up Palettes and More…
- Purushu Arie: A Modern Man’s Guide to Share Wardrobe with Girlfriend
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: In Which We Go See Fern Mallis Interview Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Some Velvet Morning: Monochromatic
- Splash of Teal: A Few Thoughts About Valentine’s Day
- We Are Ready Made: Marc’s America
- We’re Not Exclusive: Let’s Talk About It | Who is Your Style Icon?
- With Wonder and Whimsy: 10 Reasons to Love the Wrap Dress
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop For Love & Lemons,
Ash Sneakers, Parker Dresses, KENDALL + KYLIE, Bronzallure, Somedays Lovin, Cropped Jeans, Off Shoulder Dresses, Denim Swimwear, Men's Reigning Champ