Check the date, mes amours; we are already well into the month of July, indicating that fall is just around the corner. What does that mean? Shopping for new autumn wardrobes, of course! While I have seen adverts for Aeropostale for ages; it wasn’t until I spotted Chloe Grace Moretz’s ad campaign with the company (she is the new spokesperson BTW) that I was prompted to dig a little deeper, only to discover that Aeropostale is full of stylish goodies that are perfect for the fashionista living on a budget, who can stretch her designer dollar even further by using these 2012 Aeropostale coupon codes!
As a Grad student in the throes of her final semesters before graduating, I find that, once fall rolls around, I spend 95% of my time in jeggings and skinny jeans, and the other 5% in dorm attire that is equal parts comfortable and cute – just two of the things that Aeropostale specializes in. But this fall, with style star Chloe helming their back-to-school campaigns, and having signed on as their style curator / ambassador, Aeropostale will be adding a touch of edge to their coming collection with moto jackets, printed denim, statement pieces, jewel-tones, and chunky sweaters. All of which I plan on snatching up the moment it hits stores.
In the meantime? Well, I’ve found that I’m smitten with the summer festival looks that Aeropostale has put together (which I first spotted on their Facebook page); and I think I need to scoop up a few of their crocheted pieces (hello, little white crochet skirt!) before it’s too late!
Which Aeropostale looks are you loving right now? Do you adore Chloe Grace Moretz’s style as much as moi?
Don’t forget to follow @Aeropostale on Twitter for awesome styling tips!
Thanks to Hollywood Life for the picture.
FTC Disclosure: This is a post written in coordination with Aeropostale; however, all opinions expressed therein are my own.