This week, we also feature posts on fashion related literature, beauty buys (snail cream, anyone?), advice on how to wear your fave go-to booties and bodycons, holiday outfit inspiration, and more!
Links a la Mode, november 17th
- April was Here: Thanksgiving Outfit Idea: Floral Dress
- Cammeo Head to Toe: CH2T Covets: Holiday Edition
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October 2016 Empties
- Cover Mum: Breton Stripes... Bien sûr!
- Distinguished Diva: On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Fancier’s World: How to Wear a Bodycon Dress Without a Flat Stomach
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 16 Ways to Wear Booties
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: All About the Accessories
- In a Nutshell: Lady V London Pink Flamingo Madison Dress in Paradise!
- I’m a Norbyah: Insert Brand Here
- Les Assorties’: Introducing: Matter
- Lil Miss Bianca: How to Start a Conversation Using Fashion
- Lucy Van Dean: Trends and Personal Style
- Mon-Chic Style: Rocking the Punk Style
- One Awesome Momma: 4 Ways to Wear Chambray Shirt
- Pudding Monster: Do Snail Products Really Work?
- Smile is it: Burgundy and Stripes
- Style Splash: Matalan Floral Print Dress
- Tori Dany Designs: Black Jackets for All Seasons
- Wish and Wear: Accidental Trans-Seasonal Dressing
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop, Ganni, Flight 001 Accessories, Gift Guide, P.E NATION, JADE Swim, Marion Parke, Bell Sleeve Tops, Camera Bags, Shearling Boots, Men's Aer