Boots, leather handbags, plaid, leather jackets, and lace tops are being heavily crushed on this week. These pieces are some of the most solid Fall wardrobe staples, because they can be easily mixed and matched to create a variety of unique looks. With only so much space in our closets, having staples with versatility is an absolute must!
Links a la Mode, november 10th
- Canadian Tuxedo: Twin Brother is Watching You!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List!
- Cover Mum: The Navy Blazer
- Fashion Fairies: 3 Days 6 Looks! Diwali Special
- Finite1: Tunic and Leggings Style and What I Am Thankful For
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 9 Ways to Style a Blanket Scarf for Petites
- I’m a Norbyah: Introducing Swagalls
- La Veine: The Future Creators
- Les Assorties’: Fashion Film Insights: The 12 Project
- Lucy Van Dean: Fashion Bloggers at Fashion Week
- Modavracha: OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum Review
- Mon-Chic Style: Don't be a Crybaby!!
- Ms. FABulous: 5 NYFW Designers Who Cast Real People for Spring 2017
- My Own Sense of Fashion: Pastry and Pastels - An Interview with Designer Shelby Rider
- Smile is it: How to Wear Tulle Skirt and Metallics this Fall/Winter Season
- Style with Nihan: Public Desire Strappy Lace Up High Heels
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Rhinestone Booties
- The Urbanista: All Black is the New Black!
- Trendee Toad: 8 Things Every Woman Needs at Her Desk this Fall
- Wish and Wear: Hidden Layers
SPONSOR: Shopbop, meli melo, Canada Goose Jackets, Schutz Booties, Sugarfina, The Archive, Perfect Moment, Turtleneck Sweaters, Sweatshirts/Hoodies, Combat Boots, Men's Cambridge Satchel