Summer is officially here. Well, not technically... but it's still here. Headed to the beach this weekend? Going on holiday? Have you broken out your sandals and sunscreen? Yeah, summer. What to wear? How to take care of your youthful skin? Wedding season's here... do you know how to dress for the occassion? Well, if you're looking for inspiration, you've come to the right place. This week, we have a wonderful roundup of great summer themed fashion posts and a couple of other fun (and a few serious) tidbits. So grab your iced tea, and sit down for some good summer reading.
Links à la Mode: June 5th
- Adorned in Armor: Who Adorns Her? Lily Collins
- A Sparkle Factor: Why Kate Middleton is NOT a Fashion Icon
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: June Crush List!
- Fashion Me Purdy: Rizzo & Frenchy of Grease
- Fashtash: Phantasm Interview with Ronit Genik of Reverie
- Girl Loves Color: Fashion Meets Art
- Jolly Caucus Race: DIY Lace Slipon Sneakers
- Lil Miss Bianca: Glamcraft 101: Couture in a Can
- Lissa Nylon: DIY Spring Curls Tutorial
- Noire Tropical Beauty: Janelle Monae Inspired Hair & Makeup
- Petite Fille Modele: Lancome Summer Collection Golden Riviera Review
- Rolala Loves: Double Cleansing for Better Skin
- Save Spend Splurge: Why Are We Obsessed With Fast Fashion?
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Get Cali Girl Style
- Style Vanity: 4 Summer Fashion Tips
- That Paki Blog: Existentialism and Fashion in Pakistan
- The Coveted: 10 Trendy Swimsuits for, You Know, Big Boobs
- The Glambition: It Trend: Tropical
- The Stylist: Dress Code: The Wedding Guest
- Wild Beauty World: Yes, I Have Pop Ups and Maybe You Should Too
SPONSOR: East Dane Sale, Watches, Loake, & Weitzman, Mcpherson, True Religion, Lolli Swim, Men's Minkoff, DM Art, Apolis & Havaianas
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.