It appears that summer is in full swing from the looks of our Links à la Mode submissions this week! Summer concerts, festivals and breezy dresses are on everyone’s minds and we’ve collected some great tips on how to style your summer wardrobe while staying cool and comfortable.
Links à la Mode, June 18
- A Glamorous Revelation: What We're Watching - The Best of Summer Television
- A Handful of Stories: Dreaming of Amsterdam
- A la Modest: I Don't 'Prefer' White People
- Attire Club: How to Wear a Floral Shirt
- Booksih & Belle: 30 x 30 Capsule Wardrobe Outfits
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: currently crushing...
- Curvy Girls are Chic: DIY Watson Bra Creation
- Fashion Blender: DIY London's Men's Fashion Week Street Style
- FashIlluminous: How to Take Your Look From Day to Night
- Kindly, Sheree: Tips on Getting that Internship
- Les Assorties': Tete a Tete: An Interview with Natasha Marie Athanasiadou
- Lil Mis JB Style: How to Dress up a Shirt Dress
- Riva la Diva: DIY Kate Spade Stripey Dress
- Savoir Style: 6 Ways to Get On-Board the Fringe Trend
- That Paki Blog: An Interview with Pakistan's First Men's Fashion Instagram Star: Dappistan
- The Sugar Ribbon Blog: Sweet Summer Shoes We Love
- This Season's Gold: Gladiator Sandals and Fringe
- What 2 Wear Where: Dressing for Summer Concerts
- What Pixies Wear: Resort 2016 Trend Report
- XO Style Stalker: Jurassic World Fashion | Dino from Head to Toe
SPONSOR: East Dane sale,Made Worn, Lolo bags, iphoria, Lorenzo Serafini, OP Jewellery, pink lace dresses, navy pumps, lux watches, mini, maxi, pencil skirts,Women's vests
1. Heads up! We've changed our submission process. First, read LALM's submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.