For those of you who like to stay on schedule, we’ve got a few subscription services up for review this week. Whether you want to sample a variety of products before plunging into a purchase or simply want the thrill of X-Acto knifing into a box of unknown goodies, a subscription box service could be right up your alley. Ever wanted a new outfit sans the stress and hassle of shopping and coordinating pieces on your own? As much as I love clothes, shopping is sometimes too overwhelming for me. How satisfying would it be to have a box delivered to your doorstep with all the work done for you? Whatever your reason, a subscription box could be worth a try. Most services are easy to cancel if you’re not satisfied.
To top off this week, bloggers are discussing beauty trends from a staple Fall lip color to getting rid of that all too familiar under eye darkness. Get inspired by these Autumn beauty trends and share your own with us next week!
Links a la Mode, september 29
- Al-Balsam Life: Milan Fashion Week: Bottega Veneta's Leather & Absolute Wearability
- Anti.Muse: Anti.Musings: My Alternative Fashion Story
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Top 5 Pins of the Week: Bombs Away
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August 2016 Empties!
- Cover Mum: Reveal Your Inner Wild Cat
- Distinguished Diva: Luxury Wood Watch Editorial plus Jord Watch Giveaway
- Elements of Ellis: White Jeans for Fall
- Everyday Starlet: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles with Eye Creams & Color Correcting
- Finite1: How To Wear A Dress From Day To Night
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Updating My Wardrobe for Fall With Stitch Fix
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: In the Land Down Under
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Mod Henley Shirtdress
- Layers of Chic: Fall Staples: Cool Watch & Effortless Wool Dress
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
- Live Eco Chic: BonJOY a Subscription Box with Social Impact
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Denim
- Modavracha: What Your Fall Outfits Are Missing: Velvet Shoes
- Mox and Socks: How to Scout the Perfect Spot for a Photo Shoot
- The Curious Portafoglio: Fashion Designer to Know: Ronald Van Der Kemp
- The House Blend: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
SPONSOR: Shopbop, Saylor, Salvatore Ferragamo Clothing, Petersyn Tops, Rime Arodaky, Army By Yves Salomon, Spencer Vladimir, Sleepwear, Thigh High Boots, Leather Jackets, Men's Tomorrowland