This week, IFB bloggers had beauty on the brain! From amazing Dutch braids to Disney-inspired nail color to luxury products on a budget, you’re covered in the beauty department for any special events you might have coming up this spring. Final reports from the runways are also trickling in, and also look for some deep thoughts on fashion blogging. Check out all the best of the week below!
Links à la Mode: March 12
- A Handful of Stories: S/S 2015 Spring Fabric Trends
- Ambinity: How to Buy Luxury Beauty Products on a Budget
- Attire Club: Transitioning Your Wardrobe from Winter to Spring
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Shades of Ursula E.L.F. Disney Villains Nail Polish Review
- Fashion Culturalist: Empire Recap, Episodes 7 & 8
- Fashion, Trends and More: Morf: An Innovative Design for 24 Shirts in 1
- Funky Jungle: Milan Fashion Week: Favorites and Thoughts
- Ginger Side of Life: Dutch Braid
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: Introducing: House of Borel
- KP Fusion: Why I’m OK With Blog Comparison
- Les Assorties: Fernando Paz: Through His Lens
- Ng From the Outside: Less Is More, More or Less
- Purushu Arie: How to Choose the Right Sports Shoes
- Storybook Apothecary: The Modern Fairy Tales: Book Review and Style Inspiration
- StyleCurated: Thoughts & Technique: Q&A With Thilo Westermann
- Style Bizarre: The Grown-Up Guide to Alternative Style
- That Paki Blog: The Truck Art Revolution and Rizwan Beyg
- The Outfit Repeater: The Unhealthy Trend in Blogging
- The Smoking Fox: Where Are All the Fashion Models With Natural Hair?
- TLV Birdie: Stark Skincare: Green Beauty and Simple Living
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.